If you were previously using the beta version of Sharecare available on Android, all of your calls, relationships, and history should be stored in the Sharecare platform and will automatically be available in the latest version. If the Settings on your Android device allow for automatic updates to your apps, Sharecare will include all the new functionality. If you have not selected automatic app updates in your Android Settings, you will need to visit the Google Play store to download the latest version of Sharecare.
Articles in this section
- How do I sign up for Sharecare through my employer or health plan provider?
- I need to update my email address.
- How do I join Sharecare?
- How can I access Sharecare?
- How do I connect my company or insurance information to Sharecare?
- Can I register with an email address shared with another Sharecare user, like a family member?
- The site tells me I already have an account, but I don't remember creating one.
- I'm unable to sign in. What should I do next?
- How do I sign out of Sharecare?
- What is a Security PIN?