Some RealAge health trackers allow for automatic updates, connecting via your device sensors; while some, like diet, require manual entry; and others trackers, which don't require daily input for most users, can be customized. Regardless, it takes just a few seconds each day to update your key health factors, and begin tracking the days you’re “in the green”.
Articles in this section
- How do I automatically track my steps using my mobile device?
- What are green days?
- How does daily “in the green” tracking work?
- Why should I use the trackers?
- How many trackers do I need to fill out to get a green day?
- How many green days do I need to improve my RealAge?
- How do I know if a tracker is in the green?
- What do the colors mean for each tracker category?
- How do the trackers get my information?
- Can I connect my FitBit or other trackers?