Calls where you have not spoken being picked up is most likely due to your phone's microphone and speaker being close to each other per the manufacturer's design. If you experience this problem, please let us know by submitting a request above and providing us the make and model of your device.
Articles in this section
- How do I connect my Fitbit?
- How do I automatically track my steps using my mobile device?
- What are green days?
- How does daily “in the green” tracking work?
- How do I access the trackers?
- Why should I use the trackers?
- How many trackers do I need to fill out to get a green day?
- How many green days do I need to improve my RealAge?
- How do I know if a tracker is in the green?
- What do the colors mean for each tracker category?