RealAge is your biological age -- how old your body really thinks you are based on your health and health habits, good and bad. To find out, sign into Sharecare and complete the RealAge assessment -- it’s based on lifestyle, genetics, and medical history. Up to 70% of overall health depends on how well you take care of yourself, so you have a lot of control over how young you are! Learn more about the science behind the RealAge test.
Articles in this section
- What is RealAge?
- How do I take the RealAge Test?
- Where can I view my RealAge?
- How do I lower my RealAge?
- How do I update my RealAge?
- How do I know what is making my RealAge older?
- What is my “Calendar Age”?
- What are RealAge tips?
- Where can I find my RealAge Recommendations based on my RealAge Test?
- Why did I not get a RealAge result or RealAge tips?