Your sponsor, such as an employer or health insurance provider that has partnered with Sharecare, determines what rewards are available to spend your accumulated points on.
Articles in this section
- What’s the difference between Incentives that are Active, Ended, or Upcoming?
- What are Sharecare rewards?
- Am I eligible for Sharecare rewards?
- Who decides what rewards are available to me?
- How do I access and track my reward progress?
- How do I know that I've completed a reward task?
- Why am I not receiving reward credit for completing the RealAge test?
- I've completed a reward task, but it's not showing as completed.
- Why does my reward task have a red X next to it?
- How do I view rewards I've already spent points on?