Some trackers take an average of the various entries you make throughout the day. For example, if you had an "excellent" rated breakfast and a "poor" rated lunch, the overall tracker would show "average" instead of the rating from your most recent entry.
Articles in this section
- How do I connect my Fitbit?
- How do I automatically track my steps using my mobile device?
- What if I have a Fitbit?
- Can I sync tracker data using a device and manually enter data on the same day?
- I connected via Fitbit, why does my device display a different number than Sharecare?
- Do you sync with Samsung devices?
- What if I have a Garmin device?
- Why do I have to open the app every day to track?
- Why don’t you remind me to track?
- If I reported that I don’t smoke, why does smoking appear?