Some trackers take an average of the various entries you make throughout the day. For example, if you had an "excellent" rated breakfast and a "poor" rated lunch, the overall tracker would show "average" instead of the rating from your most recent entry.
Articles in this section
- How do I automatically track my steps using my mobile device?
- What are green days?
- How does daily “in the green” tracking work?
- Why should I use the trackers?
- How many trackers do I need to fill out to get a green day?
- How many green days do I need to improve my RealAge?
- How do I know if a tracker is in the green?
- What do the colors mean for each tracker category?
- How do the trackers get my information?
- Can I connect my FitBit or other trackers?