A consultation is a personalized questionnaire designed to ask you many of the same questions that your own doctor would ask to find out more about your symptoms. At the end of the consultation, you will receive an organized summary of your answers that you can print with your web browser or copy and email to family or to your doctor. You will also receive a list of common causes of your symptoms and what tests you may receive.
Articles in this section
- How do I use AskMD?
- What is an AskMD consultation?
- Can I retake consultations?
- Can I view my previous consultations?
- How do I delete a previous consultation?
- How do I quit a consultation I have started?
- Will my personal health information be stored and used?
- How long do you store my consultations?
- I previously used AskMD. Can I access the consultations I’ve taken in the past?
- Are all the consults appropriate for children?