A consultation is a personalized questionnaire designed to ask you many of the same questions that your own doctor would ask to find out more about your symptoms. At the end of the consultation, you will receive an organized summary of your answers that you can print or email to family or to your doctor. You will also receive a list of common causes of your symptoms, what tests you may receive, and a list of potential doctors to see.
Articles in this section
- Will my personal health information be stored and used?
- How long do you store my consultations?
- What is an AskMD consultation?
- Are all the consults appropriate for children?
- Can I retake consultations?
- How do I delete a previous consultation?
- Can I view my previous consultations?
- How do I quit a consultation I have started?
- Why won’t the consultation advance to the next screen?
- How do I use AskMD?