Rewards are incentives given to you for completing tasks related to your health and well-being. Sharecare works with your sponsor, such as your employer health insurance provider, to determine what tasks will earn you incentive points and what rewards you can spend earned point on.
Articles in this section
- What are Sharecare rewards?
- Am I eligible for Sharecare rewards?
- Who decides what rewards are available to me?
- How do I access and track my reward progress?
- How do I spend my points on rewards?
- How do I view rewards I've already spent points on?
- How do I know that I've completed a reward task?
- I've completed a reward task, but it's not showing as completed.
- Why does my reward task have a red X next to it?
- How do I get help with fulfillment of my reward?