Rewards are incentives given to you for completing tasks related to your health and well-being. Sharecare works with your sponsor, such as your employer or health insurance provider, to determine what tasks will earn you incentive points and what rewards you can spend earned points on.
Articles in this section
- What’s the difference between Incentives that are Active, Ended, or Upcoming?
- What are Sharecare rewards?
- Am I eligible for Sharecare rewards?
- Who decides what rewards are available to me?
- How do I access and track my reward progress?
- How do I know that I've completed a reward task?
- Why am I not receiving reward credit for completing the RealAge test?
- I've completed a reward task, but it's not showing as completed.
- Why does my reward task have a red X next to it?
- How do I view rewards I've already spent points on?