There are a few potential situations where this might occur:
- Some rewards plans require that you finish some tasks first before credit is given for the others. These will be listed under the "Unlock Your Rewards" heading of your rewards section. Note that progress towards the other goals is still tracked while you work on the pre-requisite, so you won't have to do those items over once you've completed the pre-requisite.
- The tasks that are required to unlock your rewards will also have a lock symbol located at the end of the row under the task. The messaging in the row under the task lets you know how many tasks are required to unlock your rewards. That message will stay the same before and after you complete each task. For example. it will always state 1 of _ required, even after you complete the task.
- To check the status of an activity, look on the right side of the page beside the task. If the requirements were met on time, the item will be listed as “Complete” along with the date of completion. If the requirements have not yet been met, they will be listed as "Incomplete" along with the amount of time remaining to meet the requirement.
- The left side of the Rewards page shows the status of your activities for the current program year. Your number of activities will display as 0 until you complete all of the tasks required to unlock your rewards. Even if you have completed 1 of 2 of the required activities to unlock, it will state 0 until you complete all of the required activities.
- There may be a delay between when the task was completed and when the info around the task makes it back into Sharecare. For example, if one of your reward tasks is completing a biometrics screening, the information must go from your health care provider or lab, to your sponsor, and then back to Sharecare before being processed in the rewards systems.
- If the reward in question is the RealAge test, please ensure you have answered each individual question within the test. The test may give you a RealAge result without completing all questions, but your reward credit will only display if every question has been answered.
- Lastly, please note that Green Days are tracked at the end of each day. If you do not see credit for your most recent Green Day, please wait 24 hours and try again. If you still have issues, please contact us using the Submit a Request link.