Green days are the health currency that Sharecare uses to measure your progress. Each green day you earn contributes to a reduction in your RealAge, the benchmark for measuring your health in the Sharecare platform.
Articles in this section
- What are green days?
- How does daily “in the green” tracking work?
- Why should I use the trackers?
- How many trackers do I need to fill out to get a green day?
- How many green days do I need to improve my RealAge?
- How do I know if a tracker is in the green?
- What do the colors mean for each tracker category?
- How do I view entries from previous days?
- Am I able to update trackers from a previous day?
- How can I edit my previously entered tracker data?