In order to provide an experience custom to each member, all Sharecare accounts must be created with a unique email address. If you currently share an email address with someone, you can get an additional account for free from a variety of providers online such as gmail.com, yahoo.com, or mail.com.
Articles in this section
- How do I join Sharecare?
- How can I access Sharecare?
- How do I sign up for Sharecare through my employer or health plan provider?
- How do I connect my company or insurance information to Sharecare?
- Can I register with an email address shared with another Sharecare user, like a family member?
- The site tells me I already have an account, but I don't remember creating one.
- I'm unable to sign in. What should I do next?
- How do I sign out of Sharecare?
- What is a Security PIN?
- How can I change my Security PIN?