There can be many reasons why the device is not syncing. We recommend first checking the source and identifying if the source i.e, Fitbit has the correct data. This can be easily done by closing the Sharecare app and opening the third-party app i.e, Fitbit. First make sure your device is in-sync with this app. Then the next time you open the Sharecare app it should display the same number. It most cases, it may only require you to sync your device to the source app.
Articles in this section
- How do I connect my Fitbit?
- How do I automatically track my steps using my mobile device?
- What if I have a Fitbit?
- Can I sync tracker data using a device and manually enter data on the same day?
- I connected via Fitbit, why does my device display a different number than Sharecare?
- Do you sync with Samsung devices?
- What if I have a Garmin device?
- Why do I have to open the app every day to track?
- Why don’t you remind me to track?
- If I reported that I don’t smoke, why does smoking appear?