Sharecare supports devices and applications that write data and sync with Apple Health, Google Fit and Fitbit. Users are required to permission Apple Health and Google Fit to retrieve this data. Since Fitbit does not integrate with Apple Health or Google Fit, Sharecare syncs directly to Fitbit to supports the most common Fitbit devices. To setup tracking, go to the Track section and select Settings (gear icon) then connect with Apple Health, Google Fit or Fitbit as a source then choose a tracker(s) to automatically track from the list. Once the tracker is selected you will see an indicator showing tracking enabled.
Articles in this section
- How do I connect my Fitbit?
- How do I automatically track my steps using my mobile device?
- What if I have a Fitbit?
- Can I sync tracker data using a device and manually enter data on the same day?
- I connected via Fitbit, why does my device display a different number than Sharecare?
- Do you sync with Samsung devices?
- What if I have a Garmin device?
- Why do I have to open the app every day to track?
- Why don’t you remind me to track?
- If I reported that I don’t smoke, why does smoking appear?