If you select a tracker to be automatically tracked i.e, steps using fitbit as a source, it means Sharecare will retrieve/read data from that device or application. There are several trackers you can automatically track depending on your Operating System (OS). Apple iOS includes; Steps, Sleep, Blood Pressure, and Blood Glucose. Android includes; Steps, Sleep, and Stress. Automatic tracking from a third-party will only work when you open the mobile app.
Articles in this section
- How do I connect my Fitbit?
- How do I automatically track my steps using my mobile device?
- What if I have a Fitbit?
- Can I sync tracker data using a device and manually enter data on the same day?
- I connected via Fitbit, why does my device display a different number than Sharecare?
- Do you sync with Samsung devices?
- What if I have a Garmin device?
- Why do I have to open the app every day to track?
- Why don’t you remind me to track?
- If I reported that I don’t smoke, why does smoking appear?