At this time Garmin devices only sync with Apple Health via the Garmin App. They do not sync with Google Fit. To ensure your Garmin device is connected you must sync your Garmin device to the Garmin App, make sure its writing to Apple Health, then verify the connection between Apple Health and Sharecare.
Articles in this section
- How do I connect my Fitbit?
- How do I automatically track my steps using my mobile device?
- What if I have a Fitbit?
- Can I sync tracker data using a device and manually enter data on the same day?
- I connected via Fitbit, why does my device display a different number than Sharecare?
- Do you sync with Samsung devices?
- What if I have a Garmin device?
- Why do I have to open the app every day to track?
- Why don’t you remind me to track?
- If I reported that I don’t smoke, why does smoking appear?