Your trackers represent the core health factors which influence your health and impact your RealAge. These trackers are personalized to you based on your RealAge. When you track 8 of the factors in the green you will earn a Green Day. Each Green Day you earn contributes to a reduction in your RealAge, the benchmark for measuring your health in the Sharecare platform.
Articles in this section
- How do I connect my Fitbit?
- How do I automatically track my steps using my mobile device?
- What if I have a Fitbit?
- Can I sync tracker data using a device and manually enter data on the same day?
- I connected via Fitbit, why does my device display a different number than Sharecare?
- Do you sync with Samsung devices?
- What if I have a Garmin device?
- Why do I have to open the app every day to track?
- Why don’t you remind me to track?
- If I reported that I don’t smoke, why does smoking appear?