While the vast majority of AskMD’s features and functionality are available through Sharecare, AskMD complete feature set will be fully integrated into Sharecare in the near future. Until that time, if you are trying to utilize AskMD features like the ability to create a secondary profile, take a consultation for someone other than yourself, or share a consultation with your physician or a loved one, you can do so through the original AskMD application.
Articles in this section
- Will my personal health information be stored and used?
- How long do you store my consultations?
- What is an AskMD consultation?
- Are all the consults appropriate for children?
- Can I retake consultations?
- How do I delete a previous consultation?
- Can I view my previous consultations?
- How do I quit a consultation I have started?
- Why won’t the consultation advance to the next screen?
- How do I use AskMD?