You can quit a consultation at any time by using the “quit” button, located near the top-right corner of the page.
Articles in this section
- How do I use AskMD?
- What is an AskMD consultation?
- Can I retake consultations?
- Can I view my previous consultations?
- How do I delete a previous consultation?
- How do I quit a consultation I have started?
- Will my personal health information be stored and used?
- How long do you store my consultations?
- I previously used AskMD. Can I access the consultations I’ve taken in the past?
- Are all the consults appropriate for children?