Yes, you can always retake a consultation and update your answers as needed. Additionally, AskMD is continuously updated to present the most up-to-date clinical data and will request that you retake your consult if there is new information to analyze.
Articles in this section
- Will my personal health information be stored and used?
- How long do you store my consultations?
- What is an AskMD consultation?
- Are all the consults appropriate for children?
- Can I retake consultations?
- How do I delete a previous consultation?
- Can I view my previous consultations?
- How do I quit a consultation I have started?
- Why won’t the consultation advance to the next screen?
- How do I use AskMD?