Your calendar age is the birth date and year that you entered while registering for Sharecare or while taking your RealAge assessment.
Articles in this section
- How do I know what is making my RealAge older?
- How do I lower my RealAge?
- Why can't I complete the RealAge Test?
- What is RealAge?
- What are RealAge tips?
- What is my “Calendar Age”?
- Why did I not get a RealAge result or RealAge tips?
- Where can I find my RealAge Recommendations based on my RealAge Test?
- Where can I view my RealAge?
- If I quit the RealAge test will my answers be saved?