Your calendar age is the birth date and year that you entered while registering for Sharecare or while taking your RealAge assessment.
Articles in this section
- What is RealAge?
- What is the You section of Sharecare?
- How do I take the RealAge Test?
- Where can I view my RealAge?
- How do I lower my RealAge?
- How do I update my RealAge?
- How do I know what is making my RealAge older?
- What is my “Calendar Age”?
- What are RealAge tips?
- Where can I find my RealAge Recommendations based on my RealAge Test?