Health coaches are trained professionals who can help you understand your health status and provide motivating support over the phone to help you achieve well-being goals. They include exercise specialists, health educators, and diet and nutrition experts.
Articles in this section
- What is Sharecare Coaching?
- Who can participate in coaching?
- How do I know if I have coaching as part of my employer program?
- What is a health coach?
- Who are the Sharecare Coaches?
- How can health coaching help?
- How much does it cost?
- What Incentives or rewards can I earn by participating in Sharecare Coaching?
- How do I set up a call with my coach?
- What can I expect my initial call to be like?