Trackers are a great way to monitor your daily habits and measure your progress towards a goal. You can input your information manually or select a source to track automatically, from a third-party device/application using Google Fit, Apple Health, and Fitbit. For automatic tracking make sure you download the Sharecare mobile app from Google Play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sharecare.realgreen) or the Apple App Store on iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sharecare/id964313779).
Articles in this section
- How do I connect my Fitbit?
- How do I automatically track my steps using my mobile device?
- What if I have a Fitbit?
- Can I sync tracker data using a device and manually enter data on the same day?
- I connected via Fitbit, why does my device display a different number than Sharecare?
- Do you sync with Samsung devices?
- What if I have a Garmin device?
- Why do I have to open the app every day to track?
- Why don’t you remind me to track?
- If I reported that I don’t smoke, why does smoking appear?