To optimize steps tracking and make sure you get every step possible, Sharecare will use a smart algorithm to collect multiple entries in one day. For example, you may automatically track steps using Fitbit and manually enter steps on the same day. The steps data will display a total number with the attributed source i.e., Fitbit, Apple Health to make it clear what number and source is being used for their tracking. This allows you to enter steps you may have achieved when not wearing the device.
Articles in this section
- How do I connect my Fitbit?
- How do I automatically track my steps using my mobile device?
- What if I have a Fitbit?
- Can I sync tracker data using a device and manually enter data on the same day?
- I connected via Fitbit, why does my device display a different number than Sharecare?
- Do you sync with Samsung devices?
- What if I have a Garmin device?
- Why do I have to open the app every day to track?
- Why don’t you remind me to track?
- If I reported that I don’t smoke, why does smoking appear?